Founded in 1964, the 卡尔·古德森荣誉计划 was established for motivated, high-achieving
students to further pursue academic excellence and conduct undergraduate research
– offering outstanding students a community of scholars to encourage them in their
The 卡尔·古德森荣誉计划 allows students to explore subjects beyond Ouachita’s regular curriculum as well as hands-on, interdisciplinary seminars and colloquia. 荣誉项目 students have opportunities to lead and mentor their peers as student ambassadors and undertake directed studies on campus and abroad.
Ouachita’s 荣誉 students enjoy the traditions of the 卡尔·古德森荣誉计划 在拥抱大学生活的各个方面的同时， participating in sports and social clubs and developing lifelong friendships with students from across campus.
The 卡尔·古德森荣誉计划 is a member institution of the National Collegiate 荣誉委员会.
As an 荣誉 student, you will benefit from hands-on, high-impact learning experiences, dedicated faculty and many opportunities to apply yourself.
These are a few of the opportunities that can be part of the 荣誉项目 experience:
- 应用 for independent research grants and travel opportunities
- Undertake a directed study with a professor of your choice
- Attend the National Collegiate 荣誉委员会 meeting
- Receive golden stoles and recognition at Commencement
"The 荣誉项目 helps prepare students to strive for excellence outside of Ouachita’s campus by giving them the opportunity to explore more of the world through research. In addition, it provides a community of peers who are able to spur one another on 在学业上."
2020沟通科学/障碍 & 西班牙的研究生
Alpha Tau facilitates community and provides leadership opportunities within the Carl 古德森荣誉计划. Alpha Tau members stay connected throughout their four years in the 荣誉项目, interacting with other 荣誉 students in seminars and presenting 他们通过每月一次的讨论会进行研究. 荣誉学生找到了一个共同的身份 in 荣誉项目 traditions and in coming together for university-wide activities such as 首页coming, 学者们的一天 and Tiger Serve Day.
Alpha Tau also organizes events and outings to help build relationships within the 荣誉项目. Distinguished 卡尔·古德森荣誉计划 alumni who have gone on to prestigious graduate programs and professional careers also are invited to events, challenging students to join in the legacy of Ouachita 荣誉 graduates.
We're glad you've made the decision to take this important step in your education by applying at Ouachita and expressing your intent to join the Carl Goodson 荣誉 程序!
- Students who submit an ACT score and meet the catalog requirements are invited to 连接(28 ACT复合)和3.5高中GPA).
- Students who don’t have an ACT score and whose GPA is 3.8岁或以上人士可上诉 admission by writing a letter to program director Dr. 芭芭拉·彭伯顿((电子邮件保护)) stating why they want to be in the program and why they think they are capable of 成功.
- As always, incoming freshmen who don’t qualify for immediate admission are invited 如果他们得到3分就加入.第一学期GPA不低于5分.
5 tips to get ahead if you plan to study two (or three!大学专业
Ouachita's 卡尔·古德森荣誉计划 awards research grants, inducts new members at annual Black and White Ceremony
Grasping a unique opportunity: Ouachita honor students Zoom with "The Good Place" actress D'Arcy Carden
Ouachita honors student achievements in 2020 Virtual Academic Awards
对荣誉课程有什么问题吗? 想了解更多信息? 拍摄我们的节目 主任留言!